Sunday, June 11, 2006

Gloomy Sunday

I have to make some statements: I met some americans, who were nice though, not everyone is infecting Transsylvania, but most of them are... Here is one named Grace and a big hail to Canada! And to the two ladybug-tattoos! :D Otherwise, everything else sucks... deceit is on the order of the day, and my hungarian genes were bursting out all week! And painful as it once again was, it was for the sense of justice and integrity. Again females were blacklisted... and was/am listening to various versions of Gloomy Sunday. And there are new perspectives on the horizon, but failure seems to lurk beneath, as it haunts forever this stream... The flowers were all dead and the words were unspoken...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of failures?

Pistuka said...

women, as always... from exes to future ex stuff...

e g g s h e l l - o r c h e s t r a said...

istvan. check your email. thanks for putting it in writing that I did not "infect" your land, nor did i break your heart. There are good women walking this earth! and some of them are american! Oh blasphemy. Stop me now, I've gone too far. ha!

I miss you. read my email.

take care,
grace