Thursday, June 08, 2006

Americans and Laura ... apocalypse now?


Greetings again... I know that except Nándi and Alex and some incidental visitors my blog remains hidden, but I continue to spill my venom back and forth, for very few good things happened to me lately... Students from Arizona came to "infect" our land... there were positive sides, but they pale to the frustration they carry within... Frustration leads to post modernism, and to feminism... I am sorry to say it again, but why don't I see nice women being feminists? They don't want to be... only those with a shiteload of angry misplaced, misused, abused childhood come around, and this combined with ye american knowledge leads to removal of beauty... and thus to eradicate the feminine in a woman... and they become socially challenged... It's not their fault, it's the generations of mutations... and then we meet also some Romanian ones... like Laura... charming person but only sometimes... and when she looks at the bottle(once a year or so..), it's disaster... Now it may seem chaotic from what I write but I will put a larger-scaled analysis of the past week, concerning ye title... and the latest news... To the obsidian pits of hell with our larva drummer! Pffffffffff...... take care "y'all!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, since I ma nowhere near being a feminist , quite the opposite I might say...Can I deduct that I am a nice woman?
Kidding, I know I am.I totally agree with you on this one.And the Laura comments...Kodak moment!Priceless!