Monday, November 20, 2006

Birthday Aftermath

From the dark recesses of time, hello again! Since nobody missed me, this hello is for me...
Yes, on the 16th of November 'twas my birthday... Who knew, they let me know, who didn't... well now it's too late... That's why I did not post anything on my blog... Where were we? Oh yes, now I'm 26... pretty old, huh? It made me think about do I really want to be old? Is it fun after you passed like 35-40?Growing up depends on your social status? On what you do? On what you feel? On having somebody in your life or not? I spent my birthday very quietly, all to myself, nobody interfering in it, and it was very selfish, I know... all the right friends called, and that was it... A very good friend had the background help for my mood, so thanks there, and this is kind of it...

No comments: