Sunday, July 02, 2006

Why? Why the Filthy Undermined Chauvinist Kapanyél???


Why all you women complain and whine and get überfeministic about rude and pig-like guys, and blame them for being so peasantish and macho-like, when these are the men you'll get laid with? Why the fuck do you even comment on them? Why the bear's honey and strawberry-scented fartass all the gentleman-type of men are being put aside, having to feel miserable, when they want to offer as much as they can? Why are male-chauvinists so criticised when you women always put them on a priority list? Why do you call them pigs when you sleep with them? You like a pig's juicy fat suculent squirting sperm? Or the scent of a domestic two-legged boarpenis? Why the FUCK??? Maybe as a hint: because that's what you deserve! A hog's living and moving spongious dick in your rotten decaying fungus-filled vulvas!!! Except for that 0.0001 % of course... I really tried to accept it, but you just make it worse. I tried to be magnanamus and liberal, chivalrous, but no... Next time you make critics about men, take a look at yourselves in the mirror and think who you've been with! Because that's a great part of what you really are!

11 comments:

e g g s h e l l - o r c h e s t r a said...

mmm... spongy pig in my vulva... that's something I'll have to keep my eyes open for. sounds like just the type of man I want. Pigman! yay!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought that you hate women just because women hate you?

Pistuka said...

I don't hate them... it's just what most of them would deserve... if they would hate me, I would be certain of something... but no... it's something else... but how nice that you hide under anonymous... very brave... just like women... sounds like you're a woman...

Pistuka said...

hehehe... well Gracie... a pig-eater yourself too, heh? oink oink...

Anonymous said...

dude, you gotta chill out... i mean, i understand someone being frustrated, but u're like waaaaaay beyond that... maybe a macho pig is a better alternative to ur type of sissy "so-called-sensitive" cry babys. stop feeling sorry for urself. and not posting ur fucked up sex life story online is a good way to start this.

Pistuka said...

#1. that's not my sex life in there
#2. no, far from me from being sissy
#3. I think feminists like this should chill
#4. maybe u complain the same way about men, just that you'll make the same things...
#5. it's all about you women being hypocrites
#6. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I just don't wanna hear you women and pseudo-feminists wine, and take up who you really are!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not a woman... u make men look bad.(in a physical and psychical way)

Pistuka said...

if men are representatives of ignorance and low-IQ, then yes, I may make them look bad, or should I say, I make you look bad... you poor boar... or is there a macho pig inside of you?

Pistuka said...

... and I almost forgot... I don't hide behind pseudonymes, like this "reyl"... really man-like from you! You should be proud of yourself... and another thing... you don't like what you see here? no-one is forcing you to, or as we put it... "disznyótor nem erőszak"

Anonymous said...

Well, Isti, it's Andra here.I know we talked about this topic face to face, but I thought I'll say it once again: I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!Wemwn are hipocritical beeings who don't know what's good for them1 And beeing one pig-kind-of-guy lover myself, I can safely say that a pure-breed gentelman like you in my life has changed it a great deal.Thank you for that.And maybe it's also the type of wemen you choose...

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the spelling mistakes above.I know it's "hypocritical".As for the "wemen" one, I'd leave it like that...:-))