Thursday, May 04, 2006

Operation MeinFuhrer.. I mean Mr. President

After a year and 3 months where my hair(not the pubic one, the capillar one) has grown quite nicely I decided to shave it off... it didn't happen. But the size has diminished in a somewhat, forgive the expression, hitleric size... give me the wrapping from a cigarette box and I will show you more, mwouhhahahahha.... and the second premiere, I ate squid!!! tastes like tuna- but with a twist of ink hehe... hope tomorrow's package in the can won't turn blue... otherwise I see my friend Nandi has put together a blacklist, so who knows hungarian... enjoy... maybe one day I will make one too... I got to lay off writing diatribes (Lisa loves this word lately) about women... there are some worthy of more... but it's rare like foreskin in a synagogue... well good night, soon I will post a photo too...
P.S. No, I am not a Hitler fan, nor nazi, so anyone who thinks that FUCK OFF! BUGGER OFF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's truly not a nazi or a hitler fan, i testify: the title is a quote from the great 1964 Kubrick movie, dr. strangelove. :D

mikor jössz kolozsvárra faszi?

Chilibasilicum said...

lmao..but you didn't.