Friday, April 28, 2006

Back in Nagyszeben

As my little escapade in my hometown ended into a desecration of myriads of beerbottles, I had to take a break(no KitKats though), and what did I have to witness? A football match!!! Not just any kind, but the crew of our beloved Jiji Fecali, as they fabricated a monumental defeat before a pack of British dogs, and in good romanian tradition, I had to watch it in a bar with angry and redneckish supporters who cursed between beers and teeth at every mistake they made... Good that I have a fondness for Liverpool and I only saw them once. Enough of football, and lest we forget last weekend I forged together a strange old brew (or gulyás) for 5 buddies, amongst them two bandmates as whacked as an eskimo by a drunken polar bear... For now byez all and don't forget: don't hit women! But despise them! Loathe them... mwouhhhahahaha (most of them)
P.S. Fuck political correctness, unless you're a gay black dude having a jewish boyfriend, ehe ehe ehe...

2 comments:

Chilibasilicum said...

..and fuck jazz too.

Anonymous said...

ó hagyd a picsába a picsákat... ne es foglalkozz.

ki ez a lispis?