Monday, March 20, 2006

Inhabitants of this realm of the brainless

As you might have seen in my guestbook, somebody with an IQ as my AIDS test (negative, that is), has come up with a most intriguing remarques on my little site... the only close comparison I could find was our beloved financer of the most popular football team of Romania, mr. Gigi Fecali, ähhm, I mean Becali. Yet this character doesn't possess either the finances nor the political background, or a huge limousine, which allows you to get away with such language... I have decided to let these two posts for a while, but 'twas cowardish that he didn't even let his reply-to address for my right to answer... Therefore I will take the liberty of answering on my little blog: poor you, little pimple on the testicle of a flea, next time do a world a favour and try those comments on your relatives, I see you have as much respect for them as for others, in this way it stays in the family Should anyone read it, well... I wish thee all a pleasant week and (hmm, should I end this post with a Manowar quote, given I would be a metaller 24/7?).... Let me think of it-NO! I would say "Det var en gang et menneske" -Menyecske for Nándi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, truly i need a menyecske that's normal, that i can get along with. I'm bored with one-night-stands and unfulfilling relationships with youngsters too. Bleh. :)